Pre Sales Engineer
Contract Management Software Organization
Location : Lowell, MA
Our client is looking for a strong Software Solutions/Sales Engineer with well-rounded experience demonstrating and presenting software products to mid to large Enterprises. This dynamic and energetic individual will play an important role in the growth of the company, and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in pre-sales to demonstrate and position our client’s Contract Management Platform(s). Our client is looking for a professional who is both well versed in managing and implementing custom Proof-of-Concept (POC) demonstrations/presentations. This individual should be a self-starter and one who can immediately start contributing in the sales process. The qualified candidate must not only have strong presentation and communication skills, but must be technically savvy to address questions and requirements throughout the sales process.
Our client was founded in 1997 with a mission to streamline the contract management process. The company’s affordable software products, professional services, and managed hosting solutions serve the needs of a range of business customers. Our client has established an outstanding reputation for customer service, and upholds the highest level of standards of contract management software today. Customer satisfaction is crucial and it remains a top priority to continue delivering intelligent software solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. The company’s full range of services ensures customers take full advantage of their contract management solutions. And in turn, gain the Return on Investment expected.
Further accountabilities include:
- Manage and implement custom demonstrations (POC)
- Liaison with Sales and Marketing to update demonstration systems and materials
- Design and Implement Webinars/Demonstrations with measurable results
- Deliver appropriate System ROI and Value to customers and prospects
- Manage and assist with the development of pre-sales content for our corporate website, brochures, emails, e-books, and webinars
- Monitor, review and report on all POC demo activity and results
- Assist with training and development of software to other departments throughout the company
- Collaborate with upper management on key tasks
- Monitor industry best practices to deliver compelling value throughout presentations
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with willingness to and passion for making a difference in the world. We seek motivated, enthusiastic, direct, honest, logical thinkers with abundant energy and desire for excellence and success.
Specifically, the individual has the following:
- Business or marketing-related degree
- 7-10 years’ experience in sales demonstrations or pre-sales consulting
- Strong experience using presentation tools such as PowerPoint, GTM, Web-Ex, etc.
- Ability to present/demonstrate solutions online and in-person
- 7+ years’ experience in closing or supporting transactions between $50k-$250k+
- Confident presenting/selling to C-Level Executives
- Able to deliver compelling presentations and arguments to both technical and non-technical buyers/prospects
- Technically savvy configuring software systems
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Experience on Product Release Strategies and working with Product Management
[pbutton button_text=”Apply Now!” button_url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” button_target=”yes” button_icon=”fa fa-check”]