Product Marketing Associate
Contract Management Software Organization
Location : Lowell, MA
Our client is looking for a strong product marketing associate with specific experience marketing products to the software industry. This dynamic and energetic individual will play an important role in the growth of the company by acting as a subject matter expert in the contract management software lifecycle, with measurable results.
Our client was founded in 1997 with a mission to streamline the contract management process. The company’s affordable software products, professional services, and managed hosting solutions serve the needs of a range of business customers. Our client has established an outstanding reputation for customer service, and upholds the highest level of standards of contract management software today. Customer satisfaction is crucial and it remains a top priority to continue delivering intelligent software solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. The company’s full range of services ensures customers take full advantage of their contract management solutions. And in turn, gain the Return on Investment expected.
Further accountabilities include:
- Work closely with Product Management team to drive implementation of market- and customer-desired functions in industry-leading Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market, and contribute to marketing and sales enablement materials
- Manage a PPC ad program that focuses on product differentiators
- Product launch – help plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to position against them. Identify market opportunities and recommend strategies.
- Work cross-functionally to develop pricing strategies driven by in-depth competitive knowledge
- Collaborate with upper management on key tasks
- Monitor industry best practices
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with willingness to and passion for making a difference in the world. We seek motivated, enthusiastic, direct, honest, logical thinkers with abundant energy and desire for excellence and success.
Specifically, the individual has the following:
- Business or marketing-related degree (required)
- PPC ad experience (required)
- 3+ years’ marketing experience, experience in B2B and/or tech sector a plus
- Excellent research skills – Experience in customer and market research and go-to-market strategy a plus
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing product marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Must have a passion for delivering a top-notch solution that exceeds customer expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technical writing abilities
- Formal presentation, organization and planning skills
- Team-leadership, strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Creativity, Judgment, Decision-making
[pbutton button_text=”Apply Now!” button_url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” button_target=”yes” button_icon=”fa fa-check”]