Global Association for Talent Management
Location : US
Our client is seeking to hire faculty to facilitate and deliver their Strategic HR and Talent Management training courses and certifications. Their courses are delivered on-location across the US and internationally, as well as in an online environment via Adobe Connect. The faculty member would run open enrollment classes and private, corporate trainings delivered to Fortune 1000 businesses inside their organizations. This is a member-facing, full-time position that requires extensive travel. The Faculty Member will be accountable for delivering our client’s customized curriculum for executive level clients through interactive classroom or virtual environment sessions. The successful Faculty Member candidate must be an individual of absolute integrity.
Our client is the global association for strategic talent management and new economy leadership, and a clearinghouse for best practices and new ideas. Their network of expert practitioners, Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 corporations, government agencies, global consultants and business schools contribute a stream of constantly evolving information, the best of which is organized, analyzed and shared with members through their communities, research, education and events.
The mission of our client is to advance the state of practice in strategic talent management. Our client believes that human capital is the only long-term, sustainable competitive advantage, and that most organizations around the world are struggling in this critical area. At our client’s best, they change both paradigms and practices, and enable executives to make better, faster decisions while implementing those decisions more effectively than they could on their own.
Our client is an executive association, research center and educational resource for the professionals and executives who are at the forefront of these changes. With more than 195,000 members and a premier list of clients and underwriters, our client helps all their partners achieve their aspirations through research, conferences, online communities and education. Our client is a private, highly entrepreneurial company with a history of growth and significant potential for continued expansion.
Further accountabilities include:
- Deliver 6 courses related to strategic talent management topics (e.g. strategic workforce planning, human capital strategy, agile performance management) of varying lengths — 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day courses
- Facilitate an interactive classroom environment that encourages learning & networking
- Connect course topics to students’ on-the-job work
- Liaise and consult with corporate clients to tailor and customize course content to meet their needs
- Participate in scoping and onboarding sessions to welcome and prepare for corporate training engagements
- Teach customized courses to corporate training clients
- Communicate feedback from in-class participants to the education content and operations teams for updates to courses
- Help to train new faculty members
- Serve as subject matter expert for all courses
- Senior-level training, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Deep knowledge of strategic HR and the following talent functions: workforce planning and analytics, talent acquisition, talent management and development, employee engagement & retention, talent deployment, performance management, leadership development
- Detailed views on how the various talent functions relate to each other and what needs to occur for an integrated talent management system and high performance workplace culture to emerge
- Familiarity with the literature, research, best practices and relevant metrics for talent management
- Strong communication, organization and time-management skills
- Self-sufficiency and flexibility
- Well versed in adult learning theories, principles, evaluation and assessment methods
- Comprehensive understanding of current landscape and trends in innovative learning technologies and methodologies
- Previous experience in talent management consulting or HR practitioner role a plus
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with willingness to and passion for making a difference in the world. We seek motivated, enthusiastic, direct, honest, logical thinkers with abundant energy and desire for excellence and success.
Specifically, the individual has the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources/Organization Development preferred. Teaching certificates or adult education certifications a plus.
- 7+ years of in-depth working experience with businesses, organizations, and global enterprises on the full scope of their talent and HR practices, policies, best practices and issues
- Previous executive-level training experience preferred
- Previous client management and interaction, presentation experience
- Experience teaching in a virtual environment, Adobe Connect experience is a plus